Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Maybe...


Don't know whether u're busy or not...seldom thinking of you...may be coz we're busy or maybe because we're not communicate frequently.........maybe you feel guilty...or tired with me..or maybe you did this purposely on what ever reason......or what not. Its better this way...even though i can't help myself thinking of you..


Princess...hopefully one day u can just erase these bad memories...but its a sweet memory for me (me idiot!!!)...don't want to think of you..but just can't stop it.


Please don't feel guilty of what happened...because its all my fault...just forget it. I presume your feeling of me actually is not genuine. That's not love dear, one day you will get the right one and u will know. Love is when you think of someone, miss him, get in touch with him and dream to be with him. .


Sorry anyway for create this feeling and chaos between us..its unintentionally...really don't know why this happened. But just to let you know that you're the most unforgettable princess i've ever know. How beautiful and how wonderful you are in my heart...only ALLAH knows..


Princess!!...Just to remind you...next time...don't ever do this to another man...if his love unreplied...and if he mentally unstable he will find ways to get u...good ways...or BAD ways....


Don't worry about me...i am completely stable!!!...hehehe :)


and one more thing...don't misleading from what i've wrote...like i said many many times...i will happy if you're happy, save,...always..Thats what a man does when she loves a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment